About Me

Friday, March 28, 2014

Opening Day!

My brother and I always go to opening day for the Boston Red Sox! I remember that every opening day game at Fenway Park Dustin Pedroia, Red Sox second baseman, always hit a homerun the first game. Thai opening day will be a special day because of the Boston Marathon last year and the losses of the two firemen who died fighting a fire in the city of Boston. I can't wait to spend my day at Fenway Park where I want my dreams to be accomplished. My brother always buys Sox tickets and I've already bought tickets for four games. My opening day game is coming up soon on April 4th and I can't wait to defend our Middlesex League Division title. Boston Red Sox will be coming out strong, Boston Strong, and will represent the city of Boston by defending the World Series Championship title this year. Nobody was expecting them to win last year and they did, so anything can happen this year. The New York Yankees were suppose to come in first place last year and and the Red Sox were suppose to come in last. Everything flipped around when the Sox players came alive and bonded as a family. The Yankees ended the season last year in last place and at the bottom of the chart, while the Red came out strong and won the World Series. I can't wait for the season to start and the war weather to come along. My Varsity team won't be able to get outside in a while because its freezing and snow is on the baseball field. Our first time going outside will possibly be our first regular season game. My team was suppose to go to the Cape for a tournament this weekend but they got 8 inches of snow, that plan did not work out as planned. The best thing about Boston is tat they take pride in everything they do. Last night at the Bruins game they wore hats that had the Boston Fire Department during their warmups on the ice. Boston sports are the best sports to watch out of every team!!! #BostonStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment